GREENWICH, Conn. -- A construction worker in Greenwich suffered serious injuries after falling nearly 20 feet from a gazebo rooftop, according to greenwichtime.com.
Greenwich and Stamford police responded to the call at a home on Taconic Road. The worker, who has not been identified, broke several vertebrae in his neck and fractured his skull, greenwichtime.com reported.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 4 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 5 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You