GREENWICH, Conn. -- A construction worker in Greenwich suffered serious injuries after falling nearly 20 feet from a gazebo rooftop, according to greenwichtime.com.
Greenwich and Stamford police responded to the call at a home on Taconic Road. The worker, who has not been identified, broke several vertebrae in his neck and fractured his skull, greenwichtime.com reported.
- 1 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino's Supermarket
- 2 Police ID Homeless Man Whose Legs Were Found Near New Haven Train Station
- 3 Conyers Farm Home In Greenwich Hits Market For $65 Million
- 4 'I Am Cait' Follows Newtown HS Grad Caitlyn Jenner In New E! Docuseries
- 5 Heat Wave Taking Hold In Greenwich