FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. - Strong winds will accompany a cold front Sunday afternoon in Fairfield County.
According to the National Weather Service, there will be winds of 20 to 30 miles an hour with gusts of up to 40 miles am hour, withe the possibility for stronger gusts.
The high for Sunday will be around 50 degrees, but the temperature is expected to cool downin to the upper teens by Sunday night.
The service warns that with winds this strong tree limbs and branches could fall and cause possible power outages. They say drivers with SUV's and trucks should drive with caution.
- 1 Westport Schools: Greenwich ‘Jumped the Gun’ On New Staples Principal
- 2 Obama Departs From Westchester After Attending Stamford Event
- 3 Obama Sweeps Into Stamford To Raise Cash For Democratic Party
- 4 Beware Of Delays On Merritt In Greenwich During Obama's Visit
- 5 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens