FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. - Strong winds will accompany a cold front Sunday afternoon in Fairfield County.
According to the National Weather Service, there will be winds of 20 to 30 miles an hour with gusts of up to 40 miles am hour, withe the possibility for stronger gusts.
The high for Sunday will be around 50 degrees, but the temperature is expected to cool downin to the upper teens by Sunday night.
The service warns that with winds this strong tree limbs and branches could fall and cause possible power outages. They say drivers with SUV's and trucks should drive with caution.
- 1 Greenwich Man's Dogs Attack Woman, Labrador At Darien Park
- 2 Greenwich Welcomes New Waterfront Park In Cos Cob
- 3 Stop & Shop Recalls Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Greenwich Billionaire Paul Tudor Jones II Predicts End To Income Inequality
- 5 Brain Aneurysms Come With Few Warning Signs, Says Greenwich Doctor