FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. - Strong winds will accompany a cold front Sunday afternoon in Fairfield County.
According to the National Weather Service, there will be winds of 20 to 30 miles an hour with gusts of up to 40 miles am hour, withe the possibility for stronger gusts.
The high for Sunday will be around 50 degrees, but the temperature is expected to cool downin to the upper teens by Sunday night.
The service warns that with winds this strong tree limbs and branches could fall and cause possible power outages. They say drivers with SUV's and trucks should drive with caution.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Rain, Snow Threaten Greenwich On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Tens Of Thousands Turn Out To Enjoy UBS Parade In Downtown Stamford
- 4 Cos Cob Woman Charged With Drug Possession In New York
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Greenwich