FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Small power outages were reported across Fairfield County on Monday evening after a fast-moving thunderstorm moved through the area.
Connecticut Light & Power and United Illuminating reported the following outages as of 9 p.m. Monday:
- Danbury: 1 customer without power
- Fairfield: 80 customers without power
- Stamford: 11 customers without power
- Westport: 8 customers without power
Power outages reported in Darien and Greenwich have been repaired.
An earlier Severe Thunderstorm Warning across northern Fairfield County was in effect until 8:45 p.m. Scattered showers and thunderstorms remain in the forecast until about 11 p.m.
Storms could be severe, with damaging winds and hail. Temperatures will drop to the mid-60s overnight.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Greenwich, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Greenwich Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Greenwich; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Greenwich With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow