Update: GREENWICH, Conn. -- Connecticut Light & Power has restored all power outages on Friday morning in Greenwich by 1 p.m.
Original story: GREENWICH, Conn. -- Connecticut Light & Power was reporting a downed utility pole and power outages on Friday morning in Greenwich.
As of 9:45 a.m., a total of 88 customers were without power, less than 1 percent of the town.
As of 11:35 a.m., 82 customers were still without power, CL&P said.
As of 12:30 p.m., 70 customers were still without power, CL&P said.
According to News 12 Connecticut, a downed utility pole has closed down Palmer Hill Road between Florence Road and Cross Ridge.
The road was expected to reopen later Friday after repairs were complete. Read the News 12 report here.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 3 Record Numbers Turn Out As Greenwich Throws Its Biggest Party
- 4 Obama's Fundraising Trip, Principal Mishap Top Week's News In Greenwich
- 5 Greenwich Comes Out To Party With Doobie Brothers, Earth Wind & Fire