Update: GREENWICH, Conn. -- Connecticut Light & Power has restored all power outages on Friday morning in Greenwich by 1 p.m.
Original story: GREENWICH, Conn. -- Connecticut Light & Power was reporting a downed utility pole and power outages on Friday morning in Greenwich.
As of 9:45 a.m., a total of 88 customers were without power, less than 1 percent of the town.
As of 11:35 a.m., 82 customers were still without power, CL&P said.
As of 12:30 p.m., 70 customers were still without power, CL&P said.
According to News 12 Connecticut, a downed utility pole has closed down Palmer Hill Road between Florence Road and Cross Ridge.
The road was expected to reopen later Friday after repairs were complete. Read the News 12 report here.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Greenwich's Convent Of The Sacred Heart Celebrates Construction Milestone
- 4 Rain, Snow Threaten Greenwich On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Greenwich