Update: GREENWICH, Conn. -- Connecticut Light & Power has restored all power outages on Friday morning in Greenwich by 1 p.m.
Original story: GREENWICH, Conn. -- Connecticut Light & Power was reporting a downed utility pole and power outages on Friday morning in Greenwich.
As of 9:45 a.m., a total of 88 customers were without power, less than 1 percent of the town.
As of 11:35 a.m., 82 customers were still without power, CL&P said.
As of 12:30 p.m., 70 customers were still without power, CL&P said.
According to News 12 Connecticut, a downed utility pole has closed down Palmer Hill Road between Florence Road and Cross Ridge.
The road was expected to reopen later Friday after repairs were complete. Read the News 12 report here.
- 1 Westport Schools: Greenwich ‘Jumped the Gun’ On New Staples Principal
- 2 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 3 Obama Departs From Westchester After Attending Stamford Event
- 4 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says
- 5 Obama Sweeps Into Stamford To Raise Cash For Democratic Party