Update: GREENWICH, Conn. -- Connecticut Light & Power has restored all power outages on Friday morning in Greenwich by 1 p.m.
Original story: GREENWICH, Conn. -- Connecticut Light & Power was reporting a downed utility pole and power outages on Friday morning in Greenwich.
As of 9:45 a.m., a total of 88 customers were without power, less than 1 percent of the town.
As of 11:35 a.m., 82 customers were still without power, CL&P said.
As of 12:30 p.m., 70 customers were still without power, CL&P said.
According to News 12 Connecticut, a downed utility pole has closed down Palmer Hill Road between Florence Road and Cross Ridge.
The road was expected to reopen later Friday after repairs were complete. Read the News 12 report here.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 4 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 5 NBC To Donald Trump: 'You're Fired!'