Update: GREENWICH, Conn. -- Connecticut Light & Power has restored all power outages on Friday morning in Greenwich by 1 p.m.
Original story: GREENWICH, Conn. -- Connecticut Light & Power was reporting a downed utility pole and power outages on Friday morning in Greenwich.
As of 9:45 a.m., a total of 88 customers were without power, less than 1 percent of the town.
As of 11:35 a.m., 82 customers were still without power, CL&P said.
As of 12:30 p.m., 70 customers were still without power, CL&P said.
According to News 12 Connecticut, a downed utility pole has closed down Palmer Hill Road between Florence Road and Cross Ridge.
The road was expected to reopen later Friday after repairs were complete. Read the News 12 report here.
- 1 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 2 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Greenwich
- 5 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose