Noon update: FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The number of power outages reported in Greenwich has increased to 314, or 1 percent of the town's customers, Connecticut Light & Power.
11 a.m. update: FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The power outages reported in Stamford have been repaired, Connecticut Light & Power reported at 11 a.m. But 207 outages continue in Greenwich.
Original story: FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- As Wednesday's storm began to switch over from heavy snow to sleet and freezing rain in Fairfield County, Connecticut Light & Power was reporting scattered power outages.
As of 10:10 a.m., here are some of the power outages reported:
- Greenwich: 207 customers without power, or less than 1 percent of the town
Stamford: 180 customers without power, or less than 1 percent of the city
- 1 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Billionaire Mario Gabelli Sells Greenwich Home For $10.3 Million
- 4 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists
- 5 Greenwich Hospital Unveils Honor For Retiring CEO Frank Corvino