Noon update: FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The number of power outages reported in Greenwich has increased to 314, or 1 percent of the town's customers, Connecticut Light & Power.
11 a.m. update: FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The power outages reported in Stamford have been repaired, Connecticut Light & Power reported at 11 a.m. But 207 outages continue in Greenwich.
Original story: FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- As Wednesday's storm began to switch over from heavy snow to sleet and freezing rain in Fairfield County, Connecticut Light & Power was reporting scattered power outages.
As of 10:10 a.m., here are some of the power outages reported:
- Greenwich: 207 customers without power, or less than 1 percent of the town
Stamford: 180 customers without power, or less than 1 percent of the city
- 1 Lisa Marie D'Angelo, 42, Of Old Greenwich, Worked As Nurse’s Aide
- 2 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 3 Greenwich Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy