10:30 a.m. update: STAMFORD, Conn. -- Trains are now running on schedule on the New Haven Line, Metro-North reported.
Original story: STAMFORD, Conn. -- Riders on the New Haven Line in both directions should expect delays of up to 10 to 15 minutes near Stamford, Metro-North said at 8:30 a.m. Thursday.
The delays are due to circuit issues in the vicinity of Stamford, Metro-North said.
Riders should listen for announcements at stations for more information.
- 1 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 2 Ranking Of Greenwich High Among Best Schools By Newsweek Tops Week’s News
- 3 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 4 Greenwich Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy