NEW CANAAN, Conn. – A car fire on the Merritt Parkway on the Greenwich and Stamford border slowed northbound traffic Thursday afternoon.
The fire occurred around 3:20 p.m. on the northbound Merritt between Exit 29 in Greenwich and Exit 33 in Stamford. Delays were expected up to one hour.
- 1 Seven Greenwich Billionaires Make Forbes 400 List
- 2 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Paul Tudor Jones II
- 3 Greenwich Man Man Nearly Drives Off Unmarked Dead-End Ramp
- 4 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 5 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station