GREENWICH, Conn. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Greenwich this week:
- Bond was reduced for Michael DeMaio who was charged with the attempted murder of his wife. He will be transferred to a correctional facility that can better address his medical needs.
- Metro-North conductor Michael Shaw, taped a typed letter of apology to each seat on his train on the New Haven Line regarding an incident.
- Greenwich police charged a woman with driving while intoxicated while investigating a custody dispute at the Hyatt Regency.
More than 800 Hamilton Avenue and Riverside school students in Greenwich received an iPad Air, as part of Phase I of the district's Digital Learning Environment implementation plan.
- 1 Greenwich Mogul Shakes Up Art World With Sale Of Magazine, Merger
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Moving Truck Gets Wedged Under Metro-North Train Bridge In Greenwich
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenwich
- 5 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care