GREENWICH, Conn. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Greenwich this week:
- Bond was reduced for Michael DeMaio who was charged with the attempted murder of his wife. He will be transferred to a correctional facility that can better address his medical needs.
- Metro-North conductor Michael Shaw, taped a typed letter of apology to each seat on his train on the New Haven Line regarding an incident.
- Greenwich police charged a woman with driving while intoxicated while investigating a custody dispute at the Hyatt Regency.
More than 800 Hamilton Avenue and Riverside school students in Greenwich received an iPad Air, as part of Phase I of the district's Digital Learning Environment implementation plan.
- 1 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Greenwich Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Harrison Sisters During Calling Hours
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48