GREENWICH, Conn. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Greenwich this week:
- Bond was reduced for Michael DeMaio who was charged with the attempted murder of his wife. He will be transferred to a correctional facility that can better address his medical needs.
- Metro-North conductor Michael Shaw, taped a typed letter of apology to each seat on his train on the New Haven Line regarding an incident.
- Greenwich police charged a woman with driving while intoxicated while investigating a custody dispute at the Hyatt Regency.
More than 800 Hamilton Avenue and Riverside school students in Greenwich received an iPad Air, as part of Phase I of the district's Digital Learning Environment implementation plan.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Heavy Rain Headed To Greenwich, Thunderstorms Possible
- 5 Greenwich Could See New Round Of Thunderstorms