STAMFORD, Conn. — "Chick lit" author Jane Green will be the guest speaker for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s “StarWrite Author’s Luncheon” next week in Stamford.
The British-born author is considered one of the founding writers of “chick lit” and writes novels that reflect the lives of women today, her biography said. Her books include “Jemima J;” “The Other Woman,” which was a London Times bestseller, New York Times bestseller “Second Chance;” and most recently, “Promises To Keep.” Green has lived in Connecticut for the past seven years.
The luncheon will be held at the Hilton Stamford Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, One First Stamford Place, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Nov. 15.
Tickets are still available and cost $75 each for regular tickets or $150 each for bestseller VIP tickets. They can be bought online here.
- 1 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Paul Tudor Jones II
- 2 Seven Greenwich Billionaires Make Forbes 400 List
- 3 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 4 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 5 Greenwich Man Man Nearly Drives Off Unmarked Dead-End Ramp