GREENWICH, Conn. -- An extensive profile on the life of Bart Palosz, a Greenwich teen who committed suicide after the first day of school in August 2013, was printed by Hearst to explore the possible reasons the 15-year-old took his life.
Greenwich police investigated the incident, but no arrests were made.
The profile also adds that Palosz had a hard time fitting in because of his immigrant status and that his Polish accent made him an outsider.
Hearst extensively interviewed Palosz's sister, Beata, who claims that bullying drove her brother to commit suicide, according to the article. Days before Palosz committed suicide, he texted Beata, telling her that he is gay.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 3 Record Numbers Turn Out As Greenwich Throws Its Biggest Party
- 4 Enjoy A Parade On Memorial Day, Greenwich
- 5 Obama's Fundraising Trip, Principal Mishap Top Week's News In Greenwich