GREENWICH, Conn. -- An extensive profile on the life of Bart Palosz, a Greenwich teen who committed suicide after the first day of school in August 2013, was printed by Hearst to explore the possible reasons the 15-year-old took his life.
Greenwich police investigated the incident, but no arrests were made.
The profile also adds that Palosz had a hard time fitting in because of his immigrant status and that his Polish accent made him an outsider.
Hearst extensively interviewed Palosz's sister, Beata, who claims that bullying drove her brother to commit suicide, according to the article. Days before Palosz committed suicide, he texted Beata, telling her that he is gay.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Greenwich
- 5 Sales Fall, But Average Home Price Climbs 31% In Greenwich