GREENWICH, Conn. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Greenwich this week:
- Canadian law enforcement has charged a 16-year-old teen with creating several false reports of hostage situations, including one in Greenwich.
- Greenwich High School's graduation rate rose 2.5-percent from 2012 to 2013.
- Greenwich Police arrested an 86-year-old man after he allegedly fired a starter pistol at a work site next to his Byram Shore Road home because he was irritated about noise at a construction site.
- Greenwich High grad Colin Dunster scored two goals for Bryant University as the Bulldogs stunned second-seeded Syracuse, 10-9, in the first round of the NCAA men’s lacrosse tournament .
- After 49 years at Greenwich Academy, Angela Tammaro is retiring from her position as coach of the school's field hockey and lacrosse teams.
- A 38-year-old Greenwich man was arrested after taking a phone out of a woman's hand during a domestic dispute .
- Greenwich's Janine Weinberg was awarded a Merit Scholarship award for $10,000 from the University of Findlay.
- Only 31 percent of Connecticut residents surveyed view the state as the best or one of the best states in the country to live in.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.