GREENWICH, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Greenwich last week:
- A suspect grabbed fur coats worth $50,000 in a brazen theft from the Saks Fifth Avenue store on Greenwich Avenue, police said.
- New York State Police charged a Cos Cob woman Brooke B. Wilson, 30, with two drug counts after she was pulled over on the Taconic State Parkway.
- Tens of thousands of people lined the streets of downtown Stamford as giant balloons, marching bands, and floats stepped off in the annual UBS Parade Spectacular .
- Murphy Brothers Contracting of Mamaroneck won three 2014 Home Building Industry Awards from the HBRA of Connecticut and two Pinnacle Awards from the Hudson Valley Builders and Remodelers Association in New York for its Shore Road Project in Greenwich, Conn.
- Dancers from Arthur Murray Grande Ballroom of Greenwich Jean O'Hare, Tom Varian, Kelly Butler and Ran Holladay won an international competition .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.