FAIRFIELD COUNTY, N.Y. -- Isolated showers and thunderstorms will continue to threaten Fairfield County on Wednesday, according to the National Weather Service.
Temperatures will reach the mid 80s on Wednesday with a chance of thunderstorms after 3 p.m. The chance of precipitation is 30 percent.
Isolated showers could dampen Thursday as well between noon and 3 p.m. Highs are expected to be in the low 80s. The chance of rain is 20 percent.
Sun will return with temperatures in the low 80s for the weekend.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 UBS Parade Rises Again In Stamford On Sunday
- 4 Greenwich's Convent Of The Sacred Heart Celebrates Construction Milestone
- 5 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say