FAIRFIELD COUNTY, N.Y. -- Isolated showers and thunderstorms will continue to threaten Fairfield County on Wednesday, according to the National Weather Service.
Temperatures will reach the mid 80s on Wednesday with a chance of thunderstorms after 3 p.m. The chance of precipitation is 30 percent.
Isolated showers could dampen Thursday as well between noon and 3 p.m. Highs are expected to be in the low 80s. The chance of rain is 20 percent.
Sun will return with temperatures in the low 80s for the weekend.
- 1 Greenwich Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Greenwich
- 4 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Greenwich
- 5 Separate I-95 Accidents Take Out Lanes Near Connecticut Border