FAIRFIELD COUNTY, N.Y. -- Isolated showers and thunderstorms will continue to threaten Fairfield County on Wednesday, according to the National Weather Service.
Temperatures will reach the mid 80s on Wednesday with a chance of thunderstorms after 3 p.m. The chance of precipitation is 30 percent.
Isolated showers could dampen Thursday as well between noon and 3 p.m. Highs are expected to be in the low 80s. The chance of rain is 20 percent.
Sun will return with temperatures in the low 80s for the weekend.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 3 Driver Was Checking Google Maps When Truck Hit Bridge Near Greenwich
- 4 Greenwich's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton