911 Calls From Sandy Hook School Shooting To Be Released Wednesday

  • Comment
The 911 calls from Dec. 12, 2012, in Newtown will be released Wednesday. Photo Credit: File

FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The 911 emergency calls from the deadly shootings Sandy Hook Elementary School last December will be released Wednesday afternoon, NBC Connecticut reported

"There is no dispute in this case that the audio recordings of the 911 calls made from Sandy Hook Elementary School on December 14, 2012, are public records within the Freedom of Information Act,"  the court decision from New Britain Superior Court Judge Eliot Prescott says.

The report from the prosecutor on the shootings, which left 20 first-graders and six educators dead, was released last week. It found no motive for the shooter and said he had acted alone. 

Read the full story about the 911 calls here

  • Comment

Comments

In Other News

Neighbors

Tag Sales In And Around Greenwich

Neighbors

Maritime Aquarium Honors Greenwich Man For Fundraising Work