GREENWICH, Conn. – An estimated 67 percent of Connecticut Light and Power customers in Greenwich are still without power Wednesday morning.
Utility outage maps estimate 18,908 of the 27,918 customers served in Greenwich are without power as of 5 a.m. Wednesday. Officials have not given an expected restoration date.
More than 340,000 out of the 1,240,246 CL and P customers in Connecticut were without power as of Wednesday morning, according to outage maps.
Those outage numbers have dropped from 81 percent since Tuesday evening.
Check back with The Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Greenwich Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Greenwich
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Greenwich