GREENWICH, Conn. – An estimated 67 percent of Connecticut Light and Power customers in Greenwich are still without power Wednesday morning.
Utility outage maps estimate 18,908 of the 27,918 customers served in Greenwich are without power as of 5 a.m. Wednesday. Officials have not given an expected restoration date.
More than 340,000 out of the 1,240,246 CL and P customers in Connecticut were without power as of Wednesday morning, according to outage maps.
Those outage numbers have dropped from 81 percent since Tuesday evening.
Check back with The Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 2 Ranking Of Greenwich High Among Best Schools By Newsweek Tops Week’s News
- 3 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 4 Greenwich Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy