GREENWICH, Conn. – An estimated 67 percent of Connecticut Light and Power customers in Greenwich are still without power Wednesday morning.
Utility outage maps estimate 18,908 of the 27,918 customers served in Greenwich are without power as of 5 a.m. Wednesday. Officials have not given an expected restoration date.
More than 340,000 out of the 1,240,246 CL and P customers in Connecticut were without power as of Wednesday morning, according to outage maps.
Those outage numbers have dropped from 81 percent since Tuesday evening.
Check back with The Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Driver Was Checking Google Maps When Truck Hit Bridge Near Greenwich
- 3 Greenwich's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Greenwich, NOAA Predicts