GREENWICH, Conn. – An estimated 67 percent of Connecticut Light and Power customers in Greenwich are still without power Wednesday morning.
Utility outage maps estimate 18,908 of the 27,918 customers served in Greenwich are without power as of 5 a.m. Wednesday. Officials have not given an expected restoration date.
More than 340,000 out of the 1,240,246 CL and P customers in Connecticut were without power as of Wednesday morning, according to outage maps.
Those outage numbers have dropped from 81 percent since Tuesday evening.
Check back with The Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt In Greenwich
- 2 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 3 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 4 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 5 Girls Hurt In Fairfield Tubing Accident Moved To Yale-New Haven Hospital