GREENWICH, Conn. – An estimated 67 percent of Connecticut Light and Power customers in Greenwich are still without power Wednesday morning.
Utility outage maps estimate 18,908 of the 27,918 customers served in Greenwich are without power as of 5 a.m. Wednesday. Officials have not given an expected restoration date.
More than 340,000 out of the 1,240,246 CL and P customers in Connecticut were without power as of Wednesday morning, according to outage maps.
Those outage numbers have dropped from 81 percent since Tuesday evening.
Check back with The Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Paul Tudor Jones II
- 2 Seven Greenwich Billionaires Make Forbes 400 List
- 3 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 4 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 5 Greenwich Man Man Nearly Drives Off Unmarked Dead-End Ramp