GREENWICH, Conn. – An estimated 51 percent of Connecticut Light & Power customers in Greenwich were still without power Friday morning, down from 60 percent Thursday morning.
Utility officials estimate 16,941 of the 27,918 customers served in Greenwich were without power as of 5 a.m. Thursday, according to outage maps. CL&P expects to have most power restored to customers by Monday or Tuesday, according to a press release Thursday.
More than 167,000 customers out of 1,240,246 total customers served by CL&P are out of power across Connecticut as of 5 a.m. Friday, down from more than 230,000 customers without power Thursday morning.
Check back with The Greenwich Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 2 Chipotle's Mexican Grill Expands With Second Location In Greenwich
- 3 Former Controller Of Greenwich Hedge Fund Admits Embezzling $9 Million
- 4 Greenwich Boasts Several Elementary Schools Among Connecticut's Best
- 5 Greenwich Ranks As 7th Most Expensive Housing Market In U.S.