GREENWICH, Conn. – An estimated 51 percent of Connecticut Light & Power customers in Greenwich were still without power Friday morning, down from 60 percent Thursday morning.
Utility officials estimate 16,941 of the 27,918 customers served in Greenwich were without power as of 5 a.m. Thursday, according to outage maps. CL&P expects to have most power restored to customers by Monday or Tuesday, according to a press release Thursday.
More than 167,000 customers out of 1,240,246 total customers served by CL&P are out of power across Connecticut as of 5 a.m. Friday, down from more than 230,000 customers without power Thursday morning.
Check back with The Greenwich Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 2 Greenwich Educator Drops Out Of Race For Principal At Staples
- 3 Severe Thunderstorm Watch In Effect For Greenwich
- 4 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In Greenwich
- 5 New Round Of Storms Could Move Through Greenwich Thursday