GREENWICH, Conn. – An estimated 51 percent of Connecticut Light & Power customers in Greenwich were still without power Friday morning, down from 60 percent Thursday morning.
Utility officials estimate 16,941 of the 27,918 customers served in Greenwich were without power as of 5 a.m. Thursday, according to outage maps. CL&P expects to have most power restored to customers by Monday or Tuesday, according to a press release Thursday.
More than 167,000 customers out of 1,240,246 total customers served by CL&P are out of power across Connecticut as of 5 a.m. Friday, down from more than 230,000 customers without power Thursday morning.
Check back with The Greenwich Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 3 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Greenwich
- 4 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 5 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose