GREENWICH, Conn. – An estimated 51 percent of Connecticut Light & Power customers in Greenwich were still without power Friday morning, down from 60 percent Thursday morning.
Utility officials estimate 16,941 of the 27,918 customers served in Greenwich were without power as of 5 a.m. Thursday, according to outage maps. CL&P expects to have most power restored to customers by Monday or Tuesday, according to a press release Thursday.
More than 167,000 customers out of 1,240,246 total customers served by CL&P are out of power across Connecticut as of 5 a.m. Friday, down from more than 230,000 customers without power Thursday morning.
Check back with The Greenwich Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Greenwich Family Raises Record-Breaking $50,000 For Alzheimer’s Association
- 5 Greenwich Could See Light Snow Overnight Into Sunday