GREENWICH, Conn. — More than 50 customers in Greenwich were still without power Thursday after in the wake of Hurricane Sandy and Wednesday's nor'easter.
The nor'easter did not cause widespread power outages in the region.
- 1 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 2 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 3 Greenwich-Owned Upstart Places 18th At Kentucky Derby
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mom's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 Greenwich-Owned Upstart Runs For Roses In Kentucky Derby