GREENWICH, Conn. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Greenwich last week:
- Emily Fedorko was identified as the 16-year-old girl who was killed in a water-tubing accident on the waters of Long Island Sound off Greenwich Point. Police and other first responders are investigating the fatal accident.
- A member of the Connecticut National Guard was killed and second seriously injured after a two-car collision on Interstate 95 southbound in Rye ejected both occupants of a military truck, which flipped on its head.
- Hollywood legend Ron Howard and his wife, Cheryl, are offering high-end furnishings from their Greenwich mansion in an online sale at One Kings Lane.
- Port Chester police arrested Osman Merida, a 19-year-old from Cos Cob, in connection with the July 28 knifepoint robbery of a Rye man at a Westchester Avenue gas station.
- Sean Jackson of Stamford, a music teacher who was arrested and charged with risk of injury to a minor in Greenwich, is suspected of making "unsuitable requests" to more than one of his students, according to a court affidavit.
- 1 Greenwich Part Of Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 New Greenwich Cheese Shop Offers Taste Tests, Cut-To Order Selections
- 3 Former Greenwich Resident On New Bravo Docu-Series 'Friends To Lovers?'
- 4 Greenwich Man Faces Cruelty Charge After Kicking His Dog
- 5 Woman Faces DUI Charge After Driving Car With Blown Tires In Greenwich