RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- A 15-year-old girl died Friday night after she was struck by a car while walking along a dark road in Ridgefield with a group teenagers, the NewsTimes.com reported.
The girl was hit on Ridgebury Road about 9:30 p.m. and died later at Danbury Hospital, police told the NewsTimes.com.
Police did not release the name of the driver or of the victim, who was described as a Ridgefield High School student, the NewsTimes said..
The NewsTimes said the teens were leaving a gathering at a home at 570 Ridgebury Road when she was hit.
Read the full story here at the NewsTImes.com.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Greenwich's Convent Of The Sacred Heart Celebrates Construction Milestone
- 4 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Greenwich