RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- A 15-year-old girl died Friday night after she was struck by a car while walking along a dark road in Ridgefield with a group teenagers, the NewsTimes.com reported.
The girl was hit on Ridgebury Road about 9:30 p.m. and died later at Danbury Hospital, police told the NewsTimes.com.
Police did not release the name of the driver or of the victim, who was described as a Ridgefield High School student, the NewsTimes said..
The NewsTimes said the teens were leaving a gathering at a home at 570 Ridgebury Road when she was hit.
Read the full story here at the NewsTImes.com.
- 1 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino's Supermarket
- 4 Greenwich Could See Storms As Weekend Wraps Up
- 5 Police ID Homeless Man Whose Legs Were Found Near New Haven Train Station