WESTPORT, Conn. -- Westport native Paige Kendig is set to present her Emmy Award-nominated short film "Note to Self: Chuck Close" in her hometown.
Kendig, who works as a CBS-TV producer, will present the film at 6 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 5, at the Westport Arts Center gallery at 51 Riverside Ave. in Westport. She will also discuss the feature and her experience working with the artist Chuck Close.
Kendig developed the series “Note to Self,” in which famous people write letters to their younger selves. The “Note to Self” series and the episode focusing on Chuck Close were nominated for the 34th Annual News and Documentary Emmy Awards.
The program is sponsored by Westport Family Counseling.
- 1 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide
- 2 Greenwich Police: Woman Hid In Dumpster After Stealing From CVS
- 3 Missing Fairfield Boater Found Dead On Westport Island
- 4 Greenwich Runner Sprints For 20th Straight Boston Marathon
- 5 Norwalk Man Pleads Guilty To Vehicular Homicide In I-95 Crash