WESTPORT, Conn. -- Westport native Paige Kendig is set to present her Emmy Award-nominated short film "Note to Self: Chuck Close" in her hometown.
Kendig, who works as a CBS-TV producer, will present the film at 6 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 5, at the Westport Arts Center gallery at 51 Riverside Ave. in Westport. She will also discuss the feature and her experience working with the artist Chuck Close.
Kendig developed the series “Note to Self,” in which famous people write letters to their younger selves. The “Note to Self” series and the episode focusing on Chuck Close were nominated for the 34th Annual News and Documentary Emmy Awards.
The program is sponsored by Westport Family Counseling.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Crumbs Makes A Cupcake Comeback In Greenwich
- 5 Greenwich Family Raises Record-Breaking $50,000 For Alzheimer’s Association