WESTPORT, Conn. -- Westport native Paige Kendig is set to present her Emmy Award-nominated short film "Note to Self: Chuck Close" in her hometown.
Kendig, who works as a CBS-TV producer, will present the film at 6 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 5, at the Westport Arts Center gallery at 51 Riverside Ave. in Westport. She will also discuss the feature and her experience working with the artist Chuck Close.
Kendig developed the series “Note to Self,” in which famous people write letters to their younger selves. The “Note to Self” series and the episode focusing on Chuck Close were nominated for the 34th Annual News and Documentary Emmy Awards.
The program is sponsored by Westport Family Counseling.
- 1 Greenwich Businessmen Make Forbes Billionaire List
- 2 Greenwich Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Greenwich
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Greenwich Tuesday
- 5 Plane Skids Off Runway At LaGuardia Airport, All Flights Diverted