WESTPORT, Conn. -- Westport native Paige Kendig is set to present her Emmy Award-nominated short film "Note to Self: Chuck Close" in her hometown.
Kendig, who works as a CBS-TV producer, will present the film at 6 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 5, at the Westport Arts Center gallery at 51 Riverside Ave. in Westport. She will also discuss the feature and her experience working with the artist Chuck Close.
Kendig developed the series “Note to Self,” in which famous people write letters to their younger selves. The “Note to Self” series and the episode focusing on Chuck Close were nominated for the 34th Annual News and Documentary Emmy Awards.
The program is sponsored by Westport Family Counseling.
- 1 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino's Supermarket
- 2 Police ID Homeless Man Whose Legs Were Found Near New Haven Train Station
- 3 Conyers Farm Home In Greenwich Hits Market For $65 Million
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Roll Through Greenwich
- 5 'I Am Cait' Follows Newtown HS Grad Caitlyn Jenner In New E! Docuseries