STAMFORD, Conn. -- The First County Bank of Stamford collected 580 pounds of food and $200 in donations at its annual holiday party and food drive last month.
Everything was given to the Food Bank of Lower Fairfield County to help people in need.
The food bank's mission is to serve as an efficient and effective provider of nutritious food to nonprofit organizations that feed the hungry in Darien, Greenwich, New Canaan, Norwalk, Stamford and Wilton, while seeking to raise awareness of, and promote action to combat, hunger in those communities.
- 1 Lisa Marie D'Angelo, 42, Of Old Greenwich, Worked As Nurse’s Aide
- 2 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 3 Greenwich Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy