STAMFORD, Conn. -- The First County Bank of Stamford collected 580 pounds of food and $200 in donations at its annual holiday party and food drive last month.
Everything was given to the Food Bank of Lower Fairfield County to help people in need.
The food bank's mission is to serve as an efficient and effective provider of nutritious food to nonprofit organizations that feed the hungry in Darien, Greenwich, New Canaan, Norwalk, Stamford and Wilton, while seeking to raise awareness of, and promote action to combat, hunger in those communities.
- 1 Cos Cob Woman Charged With Drug Possession In New York
- 2 Tens Of Thousands Turn Out To Enjoy UBS Parade In Downtown Stamford
- 3 Suspect Grabs $50K In Fur Coats From Greenwich's Saks Fifth Avenue
- 4 Rain, Snow Threaten Greenwich On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm