GREENWICH, Conn. – Greenwich awoke to a blanket of snow and two-hour school delay Thursday, the morning after a strong nor'easter struck Fairfield County.
The storm caused problems with highway traffic Wednesday evening and well into the night.
Greenwich Daily Voice reader Barbara Paul sent us the above picture of her back yard as the snow fell Wednesday.
Send your snow pictures to reporter Eric Gendron at firstname.lastname@example.org, and continue to check the site as more information is released about the storm.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 3 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 4 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 5 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal