GREENWICH, Conn. -- Moms In Training, a fitness program supporting the Wilton-based Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, will begin its 10-week training program at First Congregational Church in Old Greenwich on Saturday, April 12.
Training sessions are lead by experienced coaches who will lead a dynamic work-out of running, walking and cross-training. These workouts are designed to accommodate all ability levels. As long as baby can stay in their stroller they are welcome to attend workout sessions which, will be structured to include them.
The program will culminate on June 21 when the team of moms comes together to run or walk the Fairfield 5K to support the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
Event day participation is optional.
- 1 Lisa Marie D'Angelo, 42, Of Old Greenwich, Worked As Nurse’s Aide
- 2 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 3 Greenwich Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy