GREENWICH, Conn. -- Moms In Training, a fitness program supporting the Wilton-based Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, will begin its 10-week training program at First Congregational Church in Old Greenwich on Saturday, April 12.
Training sessions are lead by experienced coaches who will lead a dynamic work-out of running, walking and cross-training. These workouts are designed to accommodate all ability levels. As long as baby can stay in their stroller they are welcome to attend workout sessions which, will be structured to include them.
The program will culminate on June 21 when the team of moms comes together to run or walk the Fairfield 5K to support the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
Event day participation is optional.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Cos Cob Woman Charged With Drug Possession In New York
- 3 Tens Of Thousands Turn Out To Enjoy UBS Parade In Downtown Stamford
- 4 Rain, Snow Threaten Greenwich On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm