GREENWICH, Conn. -- John Dean, a key player in the administration of President Richard Nixon, will speak at the Greenwich Library about his new tell-all book about the Watergate break-in and cover-up on Tuesday, July 29, at 7 p.m.
Dean was legal counsel to Nixon during the Watergate scandal, and his Senate testimony led to Nixon's resignation. In 2006, Dean also testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee investigating George W. Bush's NSA warrant-less wiretap program.
Copies of Dean's books, including the new "The Nixon Defense: What He Knew and When He Knew It," will be available for purchase and signing through Diane's Books at the event.
The discussion is open to all at no charge, but seating in the Cole Auditorium is limited and will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
The Greenwich Library is located at 101 W. Putnam Ave. Call 203-622-7900 or visit the website at www.greenwichlibrary.org for more information.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Judith Sheindlin ('Judge Judy')
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola