GREENWICH, Conn. -- Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Terry Alan Crews!
Terry Alan Crews who has owned a home in Greenwich, turns 46 on Wednesday. The actor and former player in the National Football League was born July 30, 1968, in Flint, Mich.
Crews was drafted by the Los Angeles Rams in the 11th round of the1991 NFL Draft. His career included stints with the Rams, the San Diego Chargers, the Washington Redskins, and the Philadelphia Eagles.
After retiring from the NFL in 1997, Crews pursued an acting career and got a role as T-Money on "Battle Dome." He later had roles in films such as "White Chicks," "Friday After Next," "Training Day," "Soul Plane," "The Longest Yard," "Click," and "The Benchwarmers."
He has made many cameo appearances; he was in Blink-182's music video for "Down" as a police officer and in Jamie Kennedy's "Rollin' with Saget" as a security guard.
He has been featured in several Old Spice TV commercials and has done commercials with Nike.
He starred in his own reality series on BET, "The Family Crews," about his everyday life with his family. The show premiered on Feb. 21, 2010.
He currently plays NYPD Sgt.Terry Jeffords on the Fox sitcom "Brooklyn Nine-Nine." He is set to be the newest host for "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire" game show.
- 1 Police: Greenwich Woman Used Stroller In Shoplifting Attempt At Saks
- 2 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide
- 3 Old Greenwich Restaurant Reviewed By Fairfield County Foodie
- 4 Greenwich Police: Woman Hid In Dumpster After Stealing From CVS
- 5 Missing Fairfield Boater Found Dead On Westport Island