GREENWICH, Conn. -- Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Elisabeth Röhm!
Röhm, who has owned a home in Greenwich, turns 41 on Monday. The actress was born April 28, 1973, in Düsseldorf, Germany.
Röhm received her first TV acting role in 1997, as Dorothy 'Dorf' Hayes in the American soap opera "One Life to Live."
She had a starring role in the 1999 BBC Northern Ireland mini-series "Eureka Street," then portrayed recurring character Detective Kate Lockley in the first two seasons (1999 to 2001) of the TV series "Angel." While appearing in "Angel," she also had a regular role in the only season (2000-01) of the Turner Network Television drama series "Bull."
She portrayed regular character Assistant District Attorney Serena Southerlyn through four seasons (2001-2005) in the series "Law & Order."
She was selected for Maxim magazine's "Hot 100" list in 2002.
As part of the cast of the TV series "Law & Order," she was nominated for their 2001 performance, and again for their 2003 performance, for the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Cos Cob Woman Charged With Drug Possession In New York
- 3 Rain, Snow Threaten Greenwich On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 Tens Of Thousands Turn Out To Enjoy UBS Parade In Downtown Stamford
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Greenwich