GREENWICH, Conn. -- Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Elisabeth Röhm!
Röhm, who has owned a home in Greenwich, turns 41 on Monday. The actress was born April 28, 1973, in Düsseldorf, Germany.
Röhm received her first TV acting role in 1997, as Dorothy 'Dorf' Hayes in the American soap opera "One Life to Live."
She had a starring role in the 1999 BBC Northern Ireland mini-series "Eureka Street," then portrayed recurring character Detective Kate Lockley in the first two seasons (1999 to 2001) of the TV series "Angel." While appearing in "Angel," she also had a regular role in the only season (2000-01) of the Turner Network Television drama series "Bull."
She portrayed regular character Assistant District Attorney Serena Southerlyn through four seasons (2001-2005) in the series "Law & Order."
She was selected for Maxim magazine's "Hot 100" list in 2002.
As part of the cast of the TV series "Law & Order," she was nominated for their 2001 performance, and again for their 2003 performance, for the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series.
- 1 Greenwich Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Greenwich
- 4 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Greenwich
- 5 Separate I-95 Accidents Take Out Lanes Near Connecticut Border