GREENWICH, Conn. -- Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Bijou Lilly Phillips!
Bijou Lilly Phillips, who has owned a home in Greenwich, turns 34 on Tuesday. The actress, model and singer was born April 1, 1980, in Greenwich.
She started as a model at age 13 and became one of the youngest people to appear on the cover of Interview Magazine and Italian Vogue. She also appeared in several ads for Calvin Klein.
She made her musical debut with her album "I'd Rather Eat Glass" in 1999.
She made her film debut as Charlie in "Black and White" (1999) and appeared in many other films, including "Almost Famous" (2000), "Bully" (2001), "Octane" (2003), "The Door in the Floor" (2004), "Venom" (2005), "Hostel: Part II" (2007), and "Choke" (2008).
Since 2010 she has played the recurring role of Lucy Carlyle on the television series "Raising Hope."
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Judith Sheindlin ('Judge Judy')
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola