GREENWICH, Conn. -- Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Bijou Lilly Phillips!
Bijou Lilly Phillips, who has owned a home in Greenwich, turns 34 on Tuesday. The actress, model and singer was born April 1, 1980, in Greenwich.
She started as a model at age 13 and became one of the youngest people to appear on the cover of Interview Magazine and Italian Vogue. She also appeared in several ads for Calvin Klein.
She made her musical debut with her album "I'd Rather Eat Glass" in 1999.
She made her film debut as Charlie in "Black and White" (1999) and appeared in many other films, including "Almost Famous" (2000), "Bully" (2001), "Octane" (2003), "The Door in the Floor" (2004), "Venom" (2005), "Hostel: Part II" (2007), and "Choke" (2008).
Since 2010 she has played the recurring role of Lucy Carlyle on the television series "Raising Hope."
- 1 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 2 CL&P Repairs Large Power Outage In Greenwich
- 3 Chipotle's Mexican Grill Expands With Second Location In Greenwich
- 4 Greenwich Boasts Several Elementary Schools Among Connecticut's Best
- 5 Former Controller Of Greenwich Hedge Fund Admits Embezzling $9 Million