GREENWICH, Conn. -- Join a "Discussion and Play" group for moms and toddlers up to age 24 months at the Temple Sholom on 300 E. Putnam Ave. in Greenwich.
The group meets every Tuesday in January from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Facilitated by early childhood specialist Sarah Fradkin, each week features music time, stories, gross motor play and periodic visits by local infant and toddler experts and practitioners.
- 1 Greenwich Part Of Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Teen Prostitute Charged With Falsely Reporting Rape In Greenwich
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; Greenwich Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'