GREENWICH, Conn. -- Join a "Discussion and Play" group for moms and toddlers up to age 24 months at the Temple Sholom on 300 E. Putnam Ave. in Greenwich.
The group meets every Tuesday in January from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Facilitated by early childhood specialist Sarah Fradkin, each week features music time, stories, gross motor play and periodic visits by local infant and toddler experts and practitioners.
- 1 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 2 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 3 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 4 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Greenwich Overnight