GREENWICH, Conn. -- Join a "Discussion and Play" group for moms and toddlers up to age 24 months at the Temple Sholom on 300 E. Putnam Ave. in Greenwich.
The group meets every Tuesday in January from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Facilitated by early childhood specialist Sarah Fradkin, each week features music time, stories, gross motor play and periodic visits by local infant and toddler experts and practitioners.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Judith Sheindlin ('Judge Judy')
- 5 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists