GREENWICH, Conn. -- Join a "Discussion and Play" group for moms and toddlers up to age 24 months at the Temple Sholom on 300 E. Putnam Ave. in Greenwich.
The group meets every Tuesday in January from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Facilitated by early childhood specialist Sarah Fradkin, each week features music time, stories, gross motor play and periodic visits by local infant and toddler experts and practitioners.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Cos Cob Woman Charged With Drug Possession In New York
- 3 Tens Of Thousands Turn Out To Enjoy UBS Parade In Downtown Stamford
- 4 Rain, Snow Threaten Greenwich On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm