GREENWICH, Conn. -- Join a "Discussion and Play" group for moms and toddlers up to age 24 months at the Temple Sholom on 300 E. Putnam Ave. in Greenwich.
The group meets every Tuesday in January from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Facilitated by early childhood specialist Sarah Fradkin, each week features music time, stories, gross motor play and periodic visits by local infant and toddler experts and practitioners.
- 1 Greenwich Man's Dogs Attack Woman, Labrador At Darien Park
- 2 Greenwich Welcomes New Waterfront Park In Cos Cob
- 3 Stop & Shop Recalls Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Greenwich Billionaire Paul Tudor Jones II Predicts End To Income Inequality
- 5 Brain Aneurysms Come With Few Warning Signs, Says Greenwich Doctor