GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Bruce Museum in Greenwich is offering a special lecture on sterling silver.
The Greenwich Antiques Society is set to present the lecture titled "Stories in Sterling: Four Centuries of Silver in New York" at 1:15 p.m. Monday, Jan. 6. Margaret K. Hofer, curator of decorative arts at the New York Historical Society, will lead the lecture at the Bruce Museum on 1 Museum Drive in Greenwich.
"Discussion will focus on the history of silver and its place in society from the 17th through the 20th centuries, with examples from the New York Historical Society collection," according to a press release.
The program is $20 for GAS nonmembers. Space is limited and reservations required at email@example.com.
- 1 Westport Schools: Greenwich ‘Jumped the Gun’ On New Staples Principal
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Obama Departs From Westchester After Attending Stamford Event
- 4 Greenwich Student Hit By Car Near Central Middle School
- 5 Obama Sweeps Into Stamford To Raise Cash For Democratic Party