GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Bruce Museum in Greenwich is offering a special lecture on sterling silver.
The Greenwich Antiques Society is set to present the lecture titled "Stories in Sterling: Four Centuries of Silver in New York" at 1:15 p.m. Monday, Jan. 6. Margaret K. Hofer, curator of decorative arts at the New York Historical Society, will lead the lecture at the Bruce Museum on 1 Museum Drive in Greenwich.
"Discussion will focus on the history of silver and its place in society from the 17th through the 20th centuries, with examples from the New York Historical Society collection," according to a press release.
The program is $20 for GAS nonmembers. Space is limited and reservations required at email@example.com.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Greenwich Family Raises Record-Breaking $50,000 For Alzheimer’s Association
- 5 Greenwich Could See Light Snow Overnight Into Sunday