GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Bruce Museum in Greenwich is offering a special lecture on sterling silver.
The Greenwich Antiques Society is set to present the lecture titled "Stories in Sterling: Four Centuries of Silver in New York" at 1:15 p.m. Monday, Jan. 6. Margaret K. Hofer, curator of decorative arts at the New York Historical Society, will lead the lecture at the Bruce Museum on 1 Museum Drive in Greenwich.
"Discussion will focus on the history of silver and its place in society from the 17th through the 20th centuries, with examples from the New York Historical Society collection," according to a press release.
The program is $20 for GAS nonmembers. Space is limited and reservations required at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 2 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists
- 5 Billionaire Mario Gabelli Sells Greenwich Home For $10.3 Million