GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Bruce Museum in Greenwich is offering a special lecture on sterling silver.
The Greenwich Antiques Society is set to present the lecture titled "Stories in Sterling: Four Centuries of Silver in New York" at 1:15 p.m. Monday, Jan. 6. Margaret K. Hofer, curator of decorative arts at the New York Historical Society, will lead the lecture at the Bruce Museum on 1 Museum Drive in Greenwich.
"Discussion will focus on the history of silver and its place in society from the 17th through the 20th centuries, with examples from the New York Historical Society collection," according to a press release.
The program is $20 for GAS nonmembers. Space is limited and reservations required at email@example.com.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 3 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Greenwich
- 5 Jupiter, Venus Forming Unusual Sight In Greenwich Sky