GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Bruce Museum in Greenwich will host the first of three discussions with wildlife artist Sean Murtha on Wednesday, May 14, from 2 to 4 p.m.
Attendees will have the opportunity to observe Murtha's working process as he shows his artistic techniques and discusses his methods for developing his landscape paintings.
Additional dates include Wednesday, June 4, and Wednesday, June 18.
The program is free, but space is limited for each session and reservations are required.
For reservations or information call the Museum at 203-869-0376, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to include your name and the event in the subject line.
The Bruce Museum is located at 1 Museum Place in Greenwich.
- 1 Greenwich Part Of Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Greenwich Man Faces Cruelty Charge After Kicking His Dog
- 3 Teen Prostitute Charged With Falsely Reporting Rape In Greenwich
- 4 Woman Faces DUI Charge After Driving Car With Blown Tires In Greenwich
- 5 Greenwich Native Earns Field Hockey All-Region Honors