GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Bruce Museum in Greenwich will host the first of three discussions with wildlife artist Sean Murtha on Wednesday, May 14, from 2 to 4 p.m.
Attendees will have the opportunity to observe Murtha's working process as he shows his artistic techniques and discusses his methods for developing his landscape paintings.
Additional dates include Wednesday, June 4, and Wednesday, June 18.
The program is free, but space is limited for each session and reservations are required.
For reservations or information call the Museum at 203-869-0376, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to include your name and the event in the subject line.
The Bruce Museum is located at 1 Museum Place in Greenwich.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists