GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Bruce Museum in Greenwich is currently displaying its fifth annual iCreate teen art show.
The exhibit showcases the artwork of 46 jury-selected finalists in the Museum’s Lecture Gallery. The works were selected from nearly 500 submissions gathered from an open call to regional high schools and, this year, one school in China.
The artworks will be on display through July 6.
The Bruce is located at is located at 1 Museum Drive in Greenwich. The museum is open 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesdays to Saturdays and 1 to 5 p.m. Sundays.
Addmision is $7 for adults, $6 for students ages 5 to 22 with valid ID and seniors, and free tomuseum members and children under 5. For more information, visit its website.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Crumbs Makes A Cupcake Comeback In Greenwich
- 5 Greenwich Family Raises Record-Breaking $50,000 For Alzheimer’s Association