GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Bruce Museum in Greenwich is currently displaying its fifth annual iCreate teen art show.
The exhibit showcases the artwork of 46 jury-selected finalists in the Museum’s Lecture Gallery. The works were selected from nearly 500 submissions gathered from an open call to regional high schools and, this year, one school in China.
The artworks will be on display through July 6.
The Bruce is located at is located at 1 Museum Drive in Greenwich. The museum is open 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesdays to Saturdays and 1 to 5 p.m. Sundays.
Addmision is $7 for adults, $6 for students ages 5 to 22 with valid ID and seniors, and free tomuseum members and children under 5. For more information, visit its website.
- 1 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 2 Ranking Of Greenwich High Among Best Schools By Newsweek Tops Week’s News
- 3 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 4 Greenwich Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy