GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Bruce Museum in Greenwich is currently displaying its fifth annual iCreate teen art show.
The exhibit showcases the artwork of 46 jury-selected finalists in the Museum’s Lecture Gallery. The works were selected from nearly 500 submissions gathered from an open call to regional high schools and, this year, one school in China.
The artworks will be on display through July 6.
The Bruce is located at is located at 1 Museum Drive in Greenwich. The museum is open 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesdays to Saturdays and 1 to 5 p.m. Sundays.
Addmision is $7 for adults, $6 for students ages 5 to 22 with valid ID and seniors, and free tomuseum members and children under 5. For more information, visit its website.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Judith Sheindlin ('Judge Judy')
- 5 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists