BRUNSWICK, Maine – Three Greenwich students recently graduated from Bowdoin College, during the school’s 209th commencement ceremony.
Maximilian Blomgren majored in economics and minored in visual arts, while Brian Bruno DeAngelo and Bonil Oliver Koo both majored in government and legal studies and minored in economics.
- 1 Greenwich Mogul Shakes Up Art World With Sale Of Magazine, Merger
- 2 Moving Truck Gets Wedged Under Metro-North Train Bridge In Greenwich
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenwich
- 5 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care