BRUNSWICK, Maine – Three Greenwich students recently graduated from Bowdoin College, during the school’s 209th commencement ceremony.
Maximilian Blomgren majored in economics and minored in visual arts, while Brian Bruno DeAngelo and Bonil Oliver Koo both majored in government and legal studies and minored in economics.
- 1 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 2 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose
- 5 Severe Storms Could Cause Flooding In Greenwich