GREENWICH, Conn. – Happy New Year, Greenwich! Here are some resolutions for the New Year from our readers:
Greenwich First Selectman Peter Tesei said, "I'm always seeking to maintain balance between my personal and professional life. Life is so fast-paced today and it's easy to lose sight of things that are important. My goal is to try to remain centered and balanced in whatever I do."
Twitter user Greenwich Girl, a.k.a. Laura McKittrick, said she wants "to help more mini Greenwich girls" with her mentoring program and to "officially create my Greenwich Girl charity!"
Twitter user P.F. McCabe said his top goal for 2013 is "to become fluent in Spanish."
Do you have a New Year's resolution? Share in the comment section below or on our Facebook page.
- 1 3 Greenwich High Football Assistants Quit After Head Coach Exits
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Greenwich, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Fire Engulfs Greenwich Home Friday Morning
- 4 Vince Camuto, 78, Legendary Greenwich Footwear Designer, Dies
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Greenwich With Snow, Ice In Forecast