GREENWICH, Conn. – Happy New Year, Greenwich! Here are some resolutions for the New Year from our readers:
Greenwich First Selectman Peter Tesei said, "I'm always seeking to maintain balance between my personal and professional life. Life is so fast-paced today and it's easy to lose sight of things that are important. My goal is to try to remain centered and balanced in whatever I do."
Twitter user Greenwich Girl, a.k.a. Laura McKittrick, said she wants "to help more mini Greenwich girls" with her mentoring program and to "officially create my Greenwich Girl charity!"
Twitter user P.F. McCabe said his top goal for 2013 is "to become fluent in Spanish."
Do you have a New Year's resolution? Share in the comment section below or on our Facebook page.
- 1 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino's Supermarket
- 2 Moving Truck Gets Wedged Under Metro-North Train Bridge In Greenwich
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenwich
- 4 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 5 Police ID Homeless Man Whose Legs Were Found Near New Haven Train Station