GREENWICH, Conn. – Happy New Year, Greenwich! Here are some resolutions for the New Year from our readers:
Greenwich First Selectman Peter Tesei said, "I'm always seeking to maintain balance between my personal and professional life. Life is so fast-paced today and it's easy to lose sight of things that are important. My goal is to try to remain centered and balanced in whatever I do."
Twitter user Greenwich Girl, a.k.a. Laura McKittrick, said she wants "to help more mini Greenwich girls" with her mentoring program and to "officially create my Greenwich Girl charity!"
Twitter user P.F. McCabe said his top goal for 2013 is "to become fluent in Spanish."
Do you have a New Year's resolution? Share in the comment section below or on our Facebook page.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Greenwich Family Raises Record-Breaking $50,000 For Alzheimer’s Association
- 5 Greenwich Could See Light Snow Overnight Into Sunday