GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich's Salon O is set to host a blow-dry fundraiser to benefit Sunrise Day Camp.
The fundraiser is set to run from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday, Jan. 27, at Salon O. Sunrise Day Camp, located in Pearl River, N.Y., is a full summer day camp dedicated to children with cancer and their siblings.
“Love your hair, Show you care” captures the sentiments of the staff and owners of Salon O, General Manager Courtney Doros said in a press release. Ten of Salon O’s top hair stylists have dedicated their days off to help the event.
Salon O is a full service luxury salon located at 239 Mill Street in Greenwich.
“One of our customers told us about Sunrise Day Camp and we were so humbled hearing about it. We wanted to do something to lend our support and raise the money needed to send children with cancer in our area to this camp," said Omar Roth, a co-owner of Salon O.
"The blow-dry event was a perfect union – doing what we do best - creating beautiful hair and helping Sunrise Day Camp at the same time."
For more information about the event, contact Salon O at 203-531-3000 or visit the Salon O website.
- 1 Greenwich Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Greenwich
- 4 Separate I-95 Accidents Take Out Lanes Near Connecticut Border
- 5 Greenwich Businessmen Make Forbes Billionaire List