GREENWICH, Conn. — Do you count your blessings every day and feel thankful for all that you have? There are many in Greenwich who are not as fortunate as you are. On March 10, you can take the opportunity to give where you live as part of the Fairfield County Community Foundation's third annual Giving Day.
Giving Day is a 24-hour online fundraising competition that unites people around local causes for which they feel a strong connection.
Fairfield County's Community Foundation is a tax-exempt, place-based public charity created to help individuals, families and companies make a difference in Fairfield County.
How to give: On Thursday, March 10, from midnight to 11:59 p.m., CLICK HERE and donate to a local charity of your choice. The minimum donation is $10, and there is no maximum.
Following is a list of all the charities in Greenwich that are taking part in Giving Day:
- Adopt-A-Dog Inc.
- At Home in Greenwich
- Avon Theatre Film Center Inc.
- BackCountry Jazz
- Boys & Girls Club of Greenwich
- Bruce Museum
- Community Centers Inc.
- CT Playmakers
- Dana's Angels Research Trust
- Family Centers
- Friends of Nathaniel Witherell Inc.
- Greenwich Adult Day Care Inc.
- Greenwich Alliance for Education
- Greenwich Art Society
- Greenwich Ballet Academy
- Greenwich Choral Society
- Kids in Crisis Inc.
- League of Women Voters of Greenwich
- Lionshare Educational Organization
- Neighbor to Neighbor
- OGRCC: Old Greenwich Riverside Community Center
- The Garden Education Center of Greenwich
- The Garrett B. Smith Foundation
- The Greenwich Land Trust
- YMCA of Greenwich
- YWCA Greenwich
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.