GREENWICH, Conn. -- After 17 years of serving the Greenwich community, the Rev. Dr. William "Bill" Evertsberg is saying goodbye to the First Presbyterian Church and moving to the nondenominational Kenilworth Union Church outside of Chicago, according to greenwichtime.com.
Greenwichtime.com sat down with Evertsberg before he left to look back on his tenure serving the community.
- 1 Time Warner CEO Buys Waterfront Home In Greenwich For $19 Million
- 2 3 Greenwich High Football Assistants Quit After Head Coach Exits
- 3 Fire Engulfs Greenwich Home Friday Morning
- 4 Greenwich Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Greenwich With Snow, Ice In Forecast