GREENWICH, Conn. -- After 17 years of serving the Greenwich community, the Rev. Dr. William "Bill" Evertsberg is saying goodbye to the First Presbyterian Church and moving to the nondenominational Kenilworth Union Church outside of Chicago, according to greenwichtime.com.
Greenwichtime.com sat down with Evertsberg before he left to look back on his tenure serving the community.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Greenwich's Convent Of The Sacred Heart Celebrates Construction Milestone
- 4 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Greenwich