GREENWICH, Conn. -- After 17 years of serving the Greenwich community, the Rev. Dr. William "Bill" Evertsberg is saying goodbye to the First Presbyterian Church and moving to the nondenominational Kenilworth Union Church outside of Chicago, according to greenwichtime.com.
Greenwichtime.com sat down with Evertsberg before he left to look back on his tenure serving the community.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 4 Greenwich's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton