GREENWICH, Conn. -- After 17 years of serving the Greenwich community, the Rev. Dr. William "Bill" Evertsberg is saying goodbye to the First Presbyterian Church and moving to the nondenominational Kenilworth Union Church outside of Chicago, according to greenwichtime.com.
Greenwichtime.com sat down with Evertsberg before he left to look back on his tenure serving the community.
- 1 Greenwich Mogul Shakes Up Art World With Sale Of Magazine, Merger
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Moving Truck Gets Wedged Under Metro-North Train Bridge In Greenwich
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenwich
- 5 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care