GREENWICH, Conn. -- After 17 years of serving the Greenwich community, the Rev. Dr. William "Bill" Evertsberg is saying goodbye to the First Presbyterian Church and moving to the nondenominational Kenilworth Union Church outside of Chicago, according to greenwichtime.com.
Greenwichtime.com sat down with Evertsberg before he left to look back on his tenure serving the community.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Judith Sheindlin ('Judge Judy')
- 5 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists