GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich resident Philip Brous teamed with Needs Clearing House to deliver 80 coats to needy residents of Wilbur Peck Court, according to Patch.com.
NCH is a local organization founded nearly a year ago that helps connect people such as Brous to the people who need their charitable acts the most, Patch.com reported.
Brous is not done collecting coats for the residents of Wilbur Peck. Those wishing to make a donation can contact him a PhilipBrous@gmail.com or to call him at 203-496-6179.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Greenwich's Convent Of The Sacred Heart Celebrates Construction Milestone
- 4 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Greenwich
- 5 Lynn Ann Bahnken, 59, Of Greenwich