GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich resident Philip Brous teamed with Needs Clearing House to deliver 80 coats to needy residents of Wilbur Peck Court, according to Patch.com.
NCH is a local organization founded nearly a year ago that helps connect people such as Brous to the people who need their charitable acts the most, Patch.com reported.
Brous is not done collecting coats for the residents of Wilbur Peck. Those wishing to make a donation can contact him a PhilipBrous@gmail.com or to call him at 203-496-6179.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Judith Sheindlin ('Judge Judy')
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola