GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich resident Philip Brous teamed with Needs Clearing House to deliver 80 coats to needy residents of Wilbur Peck Court, according to Patch.com.
NCH is a local organization founded nearly a year ago that helps connect people such as Brous to the people who need their charitable acts the most, Patch.com reported.
Brous is not done collecting coats for the residents of Wilbur Peck. Those wishing to make a donation can contact him a PhilipBrous@gmail.com or to call him at 203-496-6179.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 3 Greenwich's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 5 Driver Was Checking Google Maps When Truck Hit Bridge Near Greenwich