GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich resident Philip Brous teamed with Needs Clearing House to deliver 80 coats to needy residents of Wilbur Peck Court, according to Patch.com.
NCH is a local organization founded nearly a year ago that helps connect people such as Brous to the people who need their charitable acts the most, Patch.com reported.
Brous is not done collecting coats for the residents of Wilbur Peck. Those wishing to make a donation can contact him a PhilipBrous@gmail.com or to call him at 203-496-6179.
- 1 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 2 Chipotle's Mexican Grill Expands With Second Location In Greenwich
- 3 Former Controller Of Greenwich Hedge Fund Admits Embezzling $9 Million
- 4 Greenwich Boasts Several Elementary Schools Among Connecticut's Best
- 5 Greenwich Ranks As 7th Most Expensive Housing Market In U.S.