GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich resident Philip Brous teamed with Needs Clearing House to deliver 80 coats to needy residents of Wilbur Peck Court, according to Patch.com.
NCH is a local organization founded nearly a year ago that helps connect people such as Brous to the people who need their charitable acts the most, Patch.com reported.
Brous is not done collecting coats for the residents of Wilbur Peck. Those wishing to make a donation can contact him a PhilipBrous@gmail.com or to call him at 203-496-6179.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Crumbs Makes A Cupcake Comeback In Greenwich
- 5 Greenwich Family Raises Record-Breaking $50,000 For Alzheimer’s Association