GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Greenwich Library is hosting a series of business workshops for the startup entrepreneur.
“Simple Steps For Starting Your Business: Five Workshops To Lead You To Startup Success” begins at 6 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 9, at the Greenwich Library at 101 W. Putnam Ave.
"Thinking about starting your own business? Or are you just starting but are having trouble getting it off the ground? SCORE’s new workshops are designed to avoid start-up pitfalls and put you on the road to success," a press release said.
The dates for the series are Thursdays, Jan. 9, 16, 23 and 30, and Feb. 6. Residents can register directly at the Norwalk SCORE website. Those looking for more information should email email@example.com or call 203-831-0065.
- 1 Greenwich Cheerleader Named To National Society Of High School Scholars
- 2 Ranking Of Greenwich High Among Best Schools By Newsweek Tops Week’s News
- 3 Pooches Pack The Park For Greenwich's Puttin' On The Dog
- 4 Greenwich Could See Overnight Showers Heading Into Last Day Of Summer
- 5 Open Houses In Greenwich This Weekend