GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Greenwich Library is hosting a series of business workshops for the startup entrepreneur.
“Simple Steps For Starting Your Business: Five Workshops To Lead You To Startup Success” begins at 6 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 9, at the Greenwich Library at 101 W. Putnam Ave.
"Thinking about starting your own business? Or are you just starting but are having trouble getting it off the ground? SCORE’s new workshops are designed to avoid start-up pitfalls and put you on the road to success," a press release said.
The dates for the series are Thursdays, Jan. 9, 16, 23 and 30, and Feb. 6. Residents can register directly at the Norwalk SCORE website. Those looking for more information should email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-831-0065.
- 1 Greenwich Police Seek Help Finding Missing Teen Girl
- 2 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 3 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 4 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview