GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Greenwich Library is hosting a series of business workshops for the startup entrepreneur.
“Simple Steps For Starting Your Business: Five Workshops To Lead You To Startup Success” begins at 6 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 9, at the Greenwich Library at 101 W. Putnam Ave.
"Thinking about starting your own business? Or are you just starting but are having trouble getting it off the ground? SCORE’s new workshops are designed to avoid start-up pitfalls and put you on the road to success," a press release said.
The dates for the series are Thursdays, Jan. 9, 16, 23 and 30, and Feb. 6. Residents can register directly at the Norwalk SCORE website. Those looking for more information should email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-831-0065.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Port Chester Accident
- 3 UBS Parade Rises Again In Stamford On Sunday
- 4 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 5 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Greenwich