GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Greenwich Library is hosting a series of business workshops for the startup entrepreneur.
“Simple Steps For Starting Your Business: Five Workshops To Lead You To Startup Success” begins at 6 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 9, at the Greenwich Library at 101 W. Putnam Ave.
"Thinking about starting your own business? Or are you just starting but are having trouble getting it off the ground? SCORE’s new workshops are designed to avoid start-up pitfalls and put you on the road to success," a press release said.
The dates for the series are Thursdays, Jan. 9, 16, 23 and 30, and Feb. 6. Residents can register directly at the Norwalk SCORE website. Those looking for more information should email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-831-0065.
- 1 Port Chester PD Arrests Armed Drug Dealer Suspect From Greenwich
- 2 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Paul Tudor Jones II
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Car Fire Ties Up Traffic On I-684 Near Greenwich