GREENWICH, Conn. -- The YWCA's "Stand Against Racism Day" will be held at Greenwich Town Hall on Friday, April 25, from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Speakers at the event will include First Selectman Peter Tesei, YWCA President and Chief Executive Officer Adrianne Singer, Superintendent of Schools William McKersie and Greenwich High School students.
Admission to the event is free.
Greenwich Town Hall is at 101 Field Point Rd.
- 1 Greenwich Selects New Town Administrator From Post With Schools
- 2 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Greenwich
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 MakerBot Shuts Down 3D Printing Retail Shop In Greenwich
- 5 Organizers Look To Premiere A New Kind Of Film Festival For Greenwich