GREENWICH, Conn. -- The YWCA's "Stand Against Racism Day" will be held at Greenwich Town Hall on Friday, April 25, from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Speakers at the event will include First Selectman Peter Tesei, YWCA President and Chief Executive Officer Adrianne Singer, Superintendent of Schools William McKersie and Greenwich High School students.
Admission to the event is free.
Greenwich Town Hall is at 101 Field Point Rd.
- 1 3 Greenwich High Football Assistants Quit After Head Coach Exits
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Greenwich, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Fire Engulfs Greenwich Home Friday Morning
- 4 Greenwich Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 5 Vince Camuto, 78, Legendary Greenwich Footwear Designer, Dies