GREENWICH, Conn. -- The YWCA's "Stand Against Racism Day" will be held at Greenwich Town Hall on Friday, April 25, from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Speakers at the event will include First Selectman Peter Tesei, YWCA President and Chief Executive Officer Adrianne Singer, Superintendent of Schools William McKersie and Greenwich High School students.
Admission to the event is free.
Greenwich Town Hall is at 101 Field Point Rd.
- 1 Westport Schools: Greenwich ‘Jumped the Gun’ On New Staples Principal
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Obama Departs From Westchester After Attending Stamford Event
- 4 Greenwich Student Hit By Car Near Central Middle School
- 5 Obama Sweeps Into Stamford To Raise Cash For Democratic Party