GREENWICH, Conn. -- The YWCA's "Stand Against Racism Day" will be held at Greenwich Town Hall on Friday, April 25, from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Speakers at the event will include First Selectman Peter Tesei, YWCA President and Chief Executive Officer Adrianne Singer, Superintendent of Schools William McKersie and Greenwich High School students.
Admission to the event is free.
Greenwich Town Hall is at 101 Field Point Rd.
- 1 Greenwich Part Of Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Greenwich Man Faces Cruelty Charge After Kicking His Dog
- 3 Teen Prostitute Charged With Falsely Reporting Rape In Greenwich
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 5 Woman Faces DUI Charge After Driving Car With Blown Tires In Greenwich