GREENWICH, Conn. -- The YWCA's "Stand Against Racism Day" will be held at Greenwich Town Hall on Friday, April 25, from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Speakers at the event will include First Selectman Peter Tesei, YWCA President and Chief Executive Officer Adrianne Singer, Superintendent of Schools William McKersie and Greenwich High School students.
Admission to the event is free.
Greenwich Town Hall is at 101 Field Point Rd.
- 1 Greenwich Mogul Shakes Up Art World With Sale Of Magazine, Merger
- 2 Moving Truck Gets Wedged Under Metro-North Train Bridge In Greenwich
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenwich
- 5 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care