GREENWICH, Conn. -- The YWCA's "Stand Against Racism Day" will be held at Greenwich Town Hall on Friday, April 25, from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Speakers at the event will include First Selectman Peter Tesei, YWCA President and Chief Executive Officer Adrianne Singer, Superintendent of Schools William McKersie and Greenwich High School students.
Admission to the event is free.
Greenwich Town Hall is at 101 Field Point Rd.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Greenwich
- 5 Sales Fall, But Average Home Price Climbs 31% In Greenwich