GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Hospital has named Dr. Spike Lipschutz as senior vice president, medical staff/chief medical officer.
Lipschutz, a Greenwich resident, joined the hospital in 2007 as chief quality officer and most recently served as chief medical officer/chief quality officer.
Throughout his tenure at Greenwich Hospital, Lipschutz has provided leadership in the areas of clinical quality, performance improvement and patient safety. Prior to joining the hospital, he served as senior vice president of medical affairs at South Shore Hospital in Massachusetts.
Lipschutz has a medical degree from the University of Pennsylvania. He completed his internal medicine internship and residency at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
Greenwich Hospital is a member of Yale New Haven Health System serving lower Fairfield County and Westchester County.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Judith Sheindlin ('Judge Judy')
- 5 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists