GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Hospital has named Dr. Spike Lipschutz as senior vice president, medical staff/chief medical officer.
Lipschutz, a Greenwich resident, joined the hospital in 2007 as chief quality officer and most recently served as chief medical officer/chief quality officer.
Throughout his tenure at Greenwich Hospital, Lipschutz has provided leadership in the areas of clinical quality, performance improvement and patient safety. Prior to joining the hospital, he served as senior vice president of medical affairs at South Shore Hospital in Massachusetts.
Lipschutz has a medical degree from the University of Pennsylvania. He completed his internal medicine internship and residency at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
Greenwich Hospital is a member of Yale New Haven Health System serving lower Fairfield County and Westchester County.
- 1 Greenwich Part Of Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Greenwich Man Faces Cruelty Charge After Kicking His Dog
- 3 Teen Prostitute Charged With Falsely Reporting Rape In Greenwich
- 4 Woman Faces DUI Charge After Driving Car With Blown Tires In Greenwich
- 5 Greenwich Native Earns Field Hockey All-Region Honors