GREENWICH, Conn. - Whether they are living with cancer or have beaten it, the number of cancer survivors continues to grow each day. In honor of National Cancer Survivors Day, Greenwich Hospital will host “Surviving Cancer” Celebration on Tuesday, June 10.
The event will begin at 4:30 p.m. in the hospital’s Noble Conference Center and then move to the Garden Cafe, 5 Perryridge Road.
The celebration is a chance for survivors to be pampered and enjoy the camaraderie of other survivors and the hospital’s oncology staff, while learning about resources available at the hospital and throughout the community.
Numerous cancer care community partners, including Gilda’s Club, Arthur Murray Dance Studio and the Good Dog Foundation will also be on hand. Participants will find information on genetic counseling, nutrition and cancer rehabilitation services and will have an opportunity to tour a “virtual colon.”
To RSVP, call 203-863-3702 or visit: www.greenhosp.org
- 1 Greenwich Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Greenwich Businessmen Make Forbes Billionaire List
- 3 Separate I-95 Accidents Take Out Lanes Near Connecticut Border
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Greenwich
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Greenwich