GREENWICH, Conn. - Whether they are living with cancer or have beaten it, the number of cancer survivors continues to grow each day. In honor of National Cancer Survivors Day, Greenwich Hospital will host “Surviving Cancer” Celebration on Tuesday, June 10.
The event will begin at 4:30 p.m. in the hospital’s Noble Conference Center and then move to the Garden Cafe, 5 Perryridge Road.
The celebration is a chance for survivors to be pampered and enjoy the camaraderie of other survivors and the hospital’s oncology staff, while learning about resources available at the hospital and throughout the community.
Numerous cancer care community partners, including Gilda’s Club, Arthur Murray Dance Studio and the Good Dog Foundation will also be on hand. Participants will find information on genetic counseling, nutrition and cancer rehabilitation services and will have an opportunity to tour a “virtual colon.”
To RSVP, call 203-863-3702 or visit: www.greenhosp.org
- 1 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Greenwich
- 5 Sales Fall, But Average Home Price Climbs 31% In Greenwich