GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Greenwich Planning and Zoning Commission approved an application to install a memorial for Sept. 11 in Cos Cob Park on Tuesday, Jan. 28, according to itsrelevant.com.
The plans call for the memorial to consist of two glass towers that stand 12-feet high and will have the names of residents lost in the tragedy etched into them, itsrelevant.com reported.
- 1 Westport Schools: Greenwich ‘Jumped the Gun’ On New Staples Principal
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Obama Departs From Westchester After Attending Stamford Event
- 4 Greenwich Student Hit By Car Near Central Middle School
- 5 Obama Sweeps Into Stamford To Raise Cash For Democratic Party