GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Greenwich Planning and Zoning Commission approved an application to install a memorial for Sept. 11 in Cos Cob Park on Tuesday, Jan. 28, according to itsrelevant.com.
The plans call for the memorial to consist of two glass towers that stand 12-feet high and will have the names of residents lost in the tragedy etched into them, itsrelevant.com reported.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 3 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Greenwich
- 5 Jupiter, Venus Forming Unusual Sight In Greenwich Sky