GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Greenwich Planning and Zoning Commission approved an application to install a memorial for Sept. 11 in Cos Cob Park on Tuesday, Jan. 28, according to itsrelevant.com.
The plans call for the memorial to consist of two glass towers that stand 12-feet high and will have the names of residents lost in the tragedy etched into them, itsrelevant.com reported.
- 1 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 2 Ranking Of Greenwich High Among Best Schools By Newsweek Tops Week’s News
- 3 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 4 Greenwich Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy