GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Greenwich Planning and Zoning Commission approved an application to install a memorial for Sept. 11 in Cos Cob Park on Tuesday, Jan. 28, according to itsrelevant.com.
The plans call for the memorial to consist of two glass towers that stand 12-feet high and will have the names of residents lost in the tragedy etched into them, itsrelevant.com reported.
- 1 Red Flag Warning Issued For Fairfield County
- 2 Greenwich Couple Running Boston Marathon In Memory Of Bombing Victim
- 3 Greenwich Runner Sprints For 20th Straight Boston Marathon
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Greenwich
- 5 Greenwich Brothers Organize Project Yellow Light Teams