GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Greenwich Planning and Zoning Commission approved an application to install a memorial for Sept. 11 in Cos Cob Park on Tuesday, Jan. 28, according to itsrelevant.com.
The plans call for the memorial to consist of two glass towers that stand 12-feet high and will have the names of residents lost in the tragedy etched into them, itsrelevant.com reported.
- 1 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 2 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 3 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 4 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Greenwich Overnight