GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Greenwich Planning and Zoning Commission approved an application to install a memorial for Sept. 11 in Cos Cob Park on Tuesday, Jan. 28, according to itsrelevant.com.
The plans call for the memorial to consist of two glass towers that stand 12-feet high and will have the names of residents lost in the tragedy etched into them, itsrelevant.com reported.
- 1 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Paul Tudor Jones II
- 2 Seven Greenwich Billionaires Make Forbes 400 List
- 3 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 4 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 5 Greenwich Man Man Nearly Drives Off Unmarked Dead-End Ramp