GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Greenwich Chamber of Commerce's presentation on "Top 10 Myths About College Admissions: How To Prepare Your Child To Get Into The Best Schools” has been rescheduled for Monday, Feb. 24.
The forum will still be held at the Greenwich Library. Registration will begin at 5:30 p.m. and the seminar will start promptly at 6 p.m.
A $15 admission fee must be paid in advance. Log on to greenwich.com or call 203-869-3500 to register.
The Greenwich Library is located at 101 W Putnam Ave.
- 1 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino's Supermarket
- 2 Greenwich Could See Storms As Weekend Wraps Up
- 3 Police ID Homeless Man Whose Legs Were Found Near New Haven Train Station
- 4 Conyers Farm Home In Greenwich Hits Market For $65 Million
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Roll Through Greenwich