GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Greenwich Chamber of Commerce's presentation on "Top 10 Myths About College Admissions: How To Prepare Your Child To Get Into The Best Schools” has been rescheduled for Monday, Feb. 24.
The forum will still be held at the Greenwich Library. Registration will begin at 5:30 p.m. and the seminar will start promptly at 6 p.m.
A $15 admission fee must be paid in advance. Log on to greenwich.com or call 203-869-3500 to register.
The Greenwich Library is located at 101 W Putnam Ave.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Cos Cob Woman Charged With Drug Possession In New York
- 3 Rain, Snow Threaten Greenwich On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 Tens Of Thousands Turn Out To Enjoy UBS Parade In Downtown Stamford
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Greenwich