GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Greenwich Chamber of Commerce's presentation on "Top 10 Myths About College Admissions: How To Prepare Your Child To Get Into The Best Schools” has been rescheduled for Monday, Feb. 24.
The forum will still be held at the Greenwich Library. Registration will begin at 5:30 p.m. and the seminar will start promptly at 6 p.m.
A $15 admission fee must be paid in advance. Log on to greenwich.com or call 203-869-3500 to register.
The Greenwich Library is located at 101 W Putnam Ave.
- 1 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Greenwich Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Harrison Sisters During Calling Hours
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48