GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Greenwich Chamber of Commerce's presentation on "Top 10 Myths About College Admissions: How To Prepare Your Child To Get Into The Best Schools” has been rescheduled for Monday, Feb. 24.
The forum will still be held at the Greenwich Library. Registration will begin at 5:30 p.m. and the seminar will start promptly at 6 p.m.
A $15 admission fee must be paid in advance. Log on to greenwich.com or call 203-869-3500 to register.
The Greenwich Library is located at 101 W Putnam Ave.
- 1 3 Greenwich High Football Assistants Quit After Head Coach Exits
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Greenwich, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Fire Engulfs Greenwich Home Friday Morning
- 4 Vince Camuto, 78, Legendary Greenwich Footwear Designer, Dies
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Greenwich With Snow, Ice In Forecast