GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Greenwich Chamber of Commerce's presentation on "Top 10 Myths About College Admissions: How To Prepare Your Child To Get Into The Best Schools” has been rescheduled for Monday, Feb. 24.
The forum will still be held at the Greenwich Library. Registration will begin at 5:30 p.m. and the seminar will start promptly at 6 p.m.
A $15 admission fee must be paid in advance. Log on to greenwich.com or call 203-869-3500 to register.
The Greenwich Library is located at 101 W Putnam Ave.
- 1 Greenwich Police Seek Help Finding Missing Teen Girl
- 2 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 Organizers Look To Premiere A New Kind Of Film Festival For Greenwich
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview