GREENWICH, Conn. - The Greater Greenwich Chamber of Commerce is presenting its next “Women Who Matter” Luncheon on Friday, June 27, at Primary Restaurant, 409 Greenwich Ave.
Registration is at 11:30 a.m. with a noon start for the event. The featured speaker will be Jill Granoff, CEO of Vince Holdings.
This luncheon series is designed to showcase, honor and learn from successful Greenwich women who have a real impact on the world around them. The luncheon sponsor is Sterling Care.
Fee is $50 for both members and nonmembers. The last date to register is Wednesday, June 25.
For more information visit the website for the The Greater Greenwich Chamber of Commerce.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Greenwich's Convent Of The Sacred Heart Celebrates Construction Milestone
- 4 Rain, Snow Threaten Greenwich On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Greenwich