GREENWICH, Conn. - The Greater Greenwich Chamber of Commerce is presenting its next “Women Who Matter” Luncheon on Friday, June 27, at Primary Restaurant, 409 Greenwich Ave.
Registration is at 11:30 a.m. with a noon start for the event. The featured speaker will be Jill Granoff, CEO of Vince Holdings.
This luncheon series is designed to showcase, honor and learn from successful Greenwich women who have a real impact on the world around them. The luncheon sponsor is Sterling Care.
Fee is $50 for both members and nonmembers. The last date to register is Wednesday, June 25.
For more information visit the website for the The Greater Greenwich Chamber of Commerce.
- 1 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 2 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists
- 5 Billionaire Mario Gabelli Sells Greenwich Home For $10.3 Million