GREENWICH, Conn. - The Greater Greenwich Chamber of Commerce is presenting its next “Women Who Matter” Luncheon on Friday, June 27, at Primary Restaurant, 409 Greenwich Ave.
Registration is at 11:30 a.m. with a noon start for the event. The featured speaker will be Jill Granoff, CEO of Vince Holdings.
This luncheon series is designed to showcase, honor and learn from successful Greenwich women who have a real impact on the world around them. The luncheon sponsor is Sterling Care.
Fee is $50 for both members and nonmembers. The last date to register is Wednesday, June 25.
For more information visit the website for the The Greater Greenwich Chamber of Commerce.
- 1 Greenwich Mogul Shakes Up Art World With Sale Of Magazine, Merger
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Moving Truck Gets Wedged Under Metro-North Train Bridge In Greenwich
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenwich
- 5 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care