GREENWICH, Conn. - The Greater Greenwich Chamber of Commerce is presenting its next “Women Who Matter” Luncheon on Friday, June 27, at Primary Restaurant, 409 Greenwich Ave.
Registration is at 11:30 a.m. with a noon start for the event. The featured speaker will be Jill Granoff, CEO of Vince Holdings.
This luncheon series is designed to showcase, honor and learn from successful Greenwich women who have a real impact on the world around them. The luncheon sponsor is Sterling Care.
Fee is $50 for both members and nonmembers. The last date to register is Wednesday, June 25.
For more information visit the website for the The Greater Greenwich Chamber of Commerce.
- 1 Greenwich Police Seek Help Finding Missing Teen Girl
- 2 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 3 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 4 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview