GREENWICH, Conn. -- Four Greenwich parents were honored by the school system and the Greenwich Emergency Medical Services team for their life-saving actions during a school workshop, according to Patch.com.
The parents were attending a meeting on Common Core standards when another attendee collapsed. The four performed resuscitation efforts while others called 911. The woman has since recovered and is home with her family, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 2 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists
- 5 Billionaire Mario Gabelli Sells Greenwich Home For $10.3 Million