GREENWICH, Conn. -- Four Greenwich parents were honored by the school system and the Greenwich Emergency Medical Services team for their life-saving actions during a school workshop, according to Patch.com.
The parents were attending a meeting on Common Core standards when another attendee collapsed. The four performed resuscitation efforts while others called 911. The woman has since recovered and is home with her family, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 3 Driver Was Checking Google Maps When Truck Hit Bridge Near Greenwich
- 4 Greenwich's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton