GREENWICH, Conn. -- Four Greenwich parents were honored by the school system and the Greenwich Emergency Medical Services team for their life-saving actions during a school workshop, according to Patch.com.
The parents were attending a meeting on Common Core standards when another attendee collapsed. The four performed resuscitation efforts while others called 911. The woman has since recovered and is home with her family, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Greenwich Police Seek Help Finding Missing Teen Girl
- 2 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 Organizers Look To Premiere A New Kind Of Film Festival For Greenwich
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview