GREENWICH, Conn. -- Four Greenwich parents were honored by the school system and the Greenwich Emergency Medical Services team for their life-saving actions during a school workshop, according to Patch.com.
The parents were attending a meeting on Common Core standards when another attendee collapsed. The four performed resuscitation efforts while others called 911. The woman has since recovered and is home with her family, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 2 Chipotle's Mexican Grill Expands With Second Location In Greenwich
- 3 Former Controller Of Greenwich Hedge Fund Admits Embezzling $9 Million
- 4 Greenwich Boasts Several Elementary Schools Among Connecticut's Best
- 5 Greenwich Ranks As 7th Most Expensive Housing Market In U.S.