GREENWICH, Conn. -- Four Greenwich parents were honored by the school system and the Greenwich Emergency Medical Services team for their life-saving actions during a school workshop, according to Patch.com.
The parents were attending a meeting on Common Core standards when another attendee collapsed. The four performed resuscitation efforts while others called 911. The woman has since recovered and is home with her family, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Westport Schools: Greenwich ‘Jumped the Gun’ On New Staples Principal
- 2 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 3 Obama Departs From Westchester After Attending Stamford Event
- 4 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says
- 5 Obama Sweeps Into Stamford To Raise Cash For Democratic Party