GREENWICH, Conn. -- For the seventh straight year, Rebecca Breed will provide children at the Boys & Girls Club of Greenwich with a Valentine's Day to remember.
Breed, a longtime board member and chair of the scholarship committee, will provide an ice cream party for more than 100 children on Friday beginning at 1 p.m.
Children will get to choose their flavor, and toppings including, sprinkles, gummies, whipped cream and more and dance among handmade hearts. The party is highly anticipated every year by all members, staff, volunteers and Board.
Breed has helped countless young people fulfill their dreams of completing college. In addition to her Board commitments, Rebecca volunteers in the Club's education center, helping children with homework and giving encouragement and guidance.
The party begins at 1 p.m. at the Boys & Girls Club, 1 Horseneck Lane, in Greenwich. The party is for members of the club.
- 1 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 2 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 3 Greenwich-Owned Upstart Runs For Roses In Kentucky Derby
- 4 Greenwich-Owned Upstart Places 18th At Kentucky Derby
- 5 Greenwich's 'Time for Lyme' Gala Raises Over $850K For Research