GREENWICH, Conn. -- For the seventh straight year, Rebecca Breed will provide children at the Boys & Girls Club of Greenwich with a Valentine's Day to remember.
Breed, a longtime board member and chair of the scholarship committee, will provide an ice cream party for more than 100 children on Friday beginning at 1 p.m.
Children will get to choose their flavor, and toppings including, sprinkles, gummies, whipped cream and more and dance among handmade hearts. The party is highly anticipated every year by all members, staff, volunteers and Board.
Breed has helped countless young people fulfill their dreams of completing college. In addition to her Board commitments, Rebecca volunteers in the Club's education center, helping children with homework and giving encouragement and guidance.
The party begins at 1 p.m. at the Boys & Girls Club, 1 Horseneck Lane, in Greenwich. The party is for members of the club.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Greenwich
- 5 Sales Fall, But Average Home Price Climbs 31% In Greenwich