GREENWICH, Conn. -- For the seventh straight year, Rebecca Breed will provide children at the Boys & Girls Club of Greenwich with a Valentine's Day to remember.
Breed, a longtime board member and chair of the scholarship committee, will provide an ice cream party for more than 100 children on Friday beginning at 1 p.m.
Children will get to choose their flavor, and toppings including, sprinkles, gummies, whipped cream and more and dance among handmade hearts. The party is highly anticipated every year by all members, staff, volunteers and Board.
Breed has helped countless young people fulfill their dreams of completing college. In addition to her Board commitments, Rebecca volunteers in the Club's education center, helping children with homework and giving encouragement and guidance.
The party begins at 1 p.m. at the Boys & Girls Club, 1 Horseneck Lane, in Greenwich. The party is for members of the club.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Judith Sheindlin ('Judge Judy')
- 5 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists