NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Author Tatiana Boncompagni is set to host a signing of her new mystery "Social Death" on Saturday, May 17 at Elm Street Books in New Canaan.
The signing will run from noon to 2:30 p.m. Saturday, May 17, at the book store at 35 Elm St. Boncompagni "carefully chronicled the world of New York City’s movers and shakers and the social elite in 'Hedge Fund Wives' and 'Gilding Lily,'" according to a press release. 'Social Death', her mystery and indie debut, focuses on "the dark corners" of Greenwich, according to the release.
"'Gone Girl' meets 'Gossip Girl' in this gripping new mystery about the murder of a beautiful socialite and the scandalous secret she carries to her death," representatives said in the release. "When veteran news producer Clyde Shaw is called to the scene of a grisly murder on the Upper East Side, she thinks it's just another high-profile crime, the kind she's built her high-powered career on -- except the murder victim is Olivia Kravis, the daughter of Clyde's billionaire boss and Clyde's best friend since childhood."
Boncompagni lives in New York City with her husband and three children.
- 1 Greenwich Mogul Shakes Up Art World With Sale Of Magazine, Merger
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Moving Truck Gets Wedged Under Metro-North Train Bridge In Greenwich
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenwich
- 5 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care