NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Author Tatiana Boncompagni is set to host a signing of her new mystery "Social Death" on Saturday, May 17 at Elm Street Books in New Canaan.
The signing will run from noon to 2:30 p.m. Saturday, May 17, at the book store at 35 Elm St. Boncompagni "carefully chronicled the world of New York City’s movers and shakers and the social elite in 'Hedge Fund Wives' and 'Gilding Lily,'" according to a press release. 'Social Death', her mystery and indie debut, focuses on "the dark corners" of Greenwich, according to the release.
"'Gone Girl' meets 'Gossip Girl' in this gripping new mystery about the murder of a beautiful socialite and the scandalous secret she carries to her death," representatives said in the release. "When veteran news producer Clyde Shaw is called to the scene of a grisly murder on the Upper East Side, she thinks it's just another high-profile crime, the kind she's built her high-powered career on -- except the murder victim is Olivia Kravis, the daughter of Clyde's billionaire boss and Clyde's best friend since childhood."
Boncompagni lives in New York City with her husband and three children.
- 1 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 2 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 3 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 4 Greenwich-Owned Upstart Places 18th At Kentucky Derby
- 5 Greenwich-Owned Upstart Runs For Roses In Kentucky Derby