GREENWICH, Conn. -- Arthur Murray Grande Ballroom of Greenwich is launching “Dance 2 Donate,” a benefit for Stand Up To Cancer.
The company will give $5 to Stand Up To Cancer for every person who participates in a private dance lesson in January.
“We are very proud to be involved with Stand Up To Cancer. This initiative is a win-win-win,” said Christine Georgopulo, owner of the Arthur Murray Grande Ballroom, in a statement.
“In addition to learning a skill that will last a lifetime, we will be raising awareness and funds with every step for this incredible collaborative charitable program and its efforts to make every person diagnosed with cancer a survivor,” she added.
For more information, visit the website.
Stand Up To Cancer raises funds to accelerate the pace of research to get new therapies to patients quickly.
- 1 Greenwich Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Greenwich
- 4 Separate I-95 Accidents Take Out Lanes Near Connecticut Border
- 5 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Greenwich