GREENWICH, Conn. -- Arthur Murray Grande Ballroom of Greenwich is launching “Dance 2 Donate,” a benefit for Stand Up To Cancer.
The company will give $5 to Stand Up To Cancer for every person who participates in a private dance lesson in January.
“We are very proud to be involved with Stand Up To Cancer. This initiative is a win-win-win,” said Christine Georgopulo, owner of the Arthur Murray Grande Ballroom, in a statement.
“In addition to learning a skill that will last a lifetime, we will be raising awareness and funds with every step for this incredible collaborative charitable program and its efforts to make every person diagnosed with cancer a survivor,” she added.
For more information, visit the website.
Stand Up To Cancer raises funds to accelerate the pace of research to get new therapies to patients quickly.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Judith Sheindlin ('Judge Judy')
- 5 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists