GREENWICH, Conn. -- Arthur Murray Grande Ballroom of Greenwich is launching “Dance 2 Donate,” a benefit for Stand Up To Cancer.
The company will give $5 to Stand Up To Cancer for every person who participates in a private dance lesson in January.
“We are very proud to be involved with Stand Up To Cancer. This initiative is a win-win-win,” said Christine Georgopulo, owner of the Arthur Murray Grande Ballroom, in a statement.
“In addition to learning a skill that will last a lifetime, we will be raising awareness and funds with every step for this incredible collaborative charitable program and its efforts to make every person diagnosed with cancer a survivor,” she added.
For more information, visit the website.
Stand Up To Cancer raises funds to accelerate the pace of research to get new therapies to patients quickly.
- 1 Greenwich Police Seek Help Finding Missing Teen Girl
- 2 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 Organizers Look To Premiere A New Kind Of Film Festival For Greenwich
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview