DARIEN, Conn. -- Arianna Huffington is coming to Darien in April.
The Center for HOPE will welcome the Huffington Post founder and editor-in-chief as the speaker for the 2014 Luncheon on Wednesday, April 23, at the Woodway Country Club in Darien. Huffington is a nationally syndicated columnist and author of 14 books. She was named one of Forbes’ Most Influential Women of 2013 and has appeared on theTime 100 list twice.
The 2014 Center for HOPE Luncheon is co-chaired by Jan Dilenscheider of Darien, Louise Vanderlip of Greenwich and Terri Walker of Rowayton. Proceeds from the event will benefit the Center for HOPE and The Den for Grieving Kids, Family Centers’ programs offering counseling and support to residents of lower Fairfield County coping with a loss, a critical illness or life-altering circumstance.
Tickets start at $125, and all attendees will receive a copy Huffington’s new book. For information and tickets, visit the Center for Hope website or call 203-869-4848.
- 1 Cos Cob Woman Charged With Drug Possession In New York
- 2 Tens Of Thousands Turn Out To Enjoy UBS Parade In Downtown Stamford
- 3 Suspect Grabs $50K In Fur Coats From Greenwich's Saks Fifth Avenue
- 4 Rain, Snow Threaten Greenwich On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm