GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Greenwich Historical Society is once again hosting the annual holiday fund-raiser Antiquarius in December.
Antiquarius is a series of holiday-themed events that serve as the historical society's largest fund-raiser of the year. The Greenwich Winter Antiques Show is continuing the holiday boutique and holiday house tour. The antiques show opens on Friday, Dec. 6, and the holiday boutique is set to open on Tuesday, Dec. 10, at Christ Church Greenwich Parish Hall.
The house tour will showcase five homes:
- A Normand-inspired guest cottage and epicurean retreat
- A post-Civil War jewel showcasing collections of American scrimshaw and hot rods
- A stunningly-restored 1930s Georgian restoration designed in collaboration with Bunny Williams
- A House Beautiful cover story, Hamptons-style seaside home designed for family living and entertaining
- A Federal-era home replete with Swedish antiques, beautiful art and hand-loomed fabrics
For more information, residents are invited to visit the Antiquarius website .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.